Zhytomyr Meat Processing Plant was established on the site of a former private slaughterhouses, which was renamed the intestinal workshop “Kishpromtorg” in 1920. From 1923 to 1926 he was created carnage. In 1936 the building was attached slaughterhouse premises sausage shop, volovnya 50 goals and building for salting hides. In the same year, E. workshop was renamed the meat-packing plant. The production capacity of processed meat was 6 tons per shift. The production capacity of sausages – 0.5 tons per shift.. In 1946, after the reconstruction, it was commissioned sausage shop, a capacity of 1.5 tons per shift, and a refrigerator 100 tons of simultaneous storage. In 1949-1950, he was put into ekspluatatsiyumyasozhirovoy plant capacity of 13 tons of meat per shift and sanitary slaughter. In 1968, in the slaughterhouse went Zhytomyr poultry.